Boilers that are over ten years old waste a lot of valuable energy.
No matter what type of boiler your household has our team of experts can quickly diagnose and repair your boiler using quality components and parts, all work is covered with a 30 day labour and 1 year parts guarantee.
Annual boiler servicing is a wise precaution, we can ensure that your current system is operating to peak performance, ensure against Carbon Monoxide leaks and prolong its lifespan. Regular maintenance can also help prevent a system breakdown which can be expensive and never welcome.
For a free assessment please contact us.
Patterson Heating Engineers Ltd take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords who rent either part or all of a property to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect?
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check gas supply and appliance for soundness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible
We are Gas Safe registered
Patterson Heating Engineers Ltd takes gas safety seriously. All of our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.
It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.
If you would like to find out mor e about Gas Safe Register you can call 0800 408 5500 or visit the Gas Safe Register website.